Custom Landing Page Design for Any Purpose
A great website is built for both the customer and the search engines, however, there are many instances where a custom built single web page is needed to capture an action. A landing page, by definition, is a single web page built to convert. That could be defined as a single page website.
In it's most simple definition, it is a single page built within an existing website with the specific purpose of collecting data, selling a product, generating leads, or enticing phone calls.
Landing Pages Drive Leads
A Landing Page is typically tied to a marketing campaign of some sorts. Most commonly, this is used with a Search Enging Marketing campaign, Social Media campaign or an Email Marketing campaign. This also works with direct mail promotions.
- Custom destination for a Google or Bing campaign to boost Quality Score
- One-page product or service sales page
- Email (short-tail) data collection page
- Customer Lead (long-tail) data collection page
- Newsletter registration page
- Contest or give-away registration page
- In the Grey-Hat Local SEO realm, building custom landing pages for various townships to grab those local searches.
Start Optimizing Your Campaigns with Custom Landing Pages
The project team at First Page Media can help you identify your project goals and help construct the perfect landing page(s) for you. Our support team is ready 24/7/359. What are you waiting for? Request your free website consultation today!