SEO and Digital Marketing Services
Just a few years ago, just building a decent website was "enough" to get top page ranking in most markets and verticals. As the marketplace has filled, having a strong Digital Marketing plan based on SEO and Pay Per Click is essential.
Our team has nearly two decades and hundres of customer who have enjoyed the benefits of our Digital Marketing concepts and how they have positively impacted their bottom line.
There are six primary functions of Digital Marketing that we execute at First Page Media. Included within each are more familiar items, such as Link Building, Conversion Rate Optimization, Geotargeting, Reputation Management, Metatags, and more.
A Great Website is a Game Changer
The term "Digital Marketing" and "SEO" are nearly interchangeable in the sense that the actual process was the same just a few years ago. However, true Digital Marketing requires both on-site work (which is what SEO really involves), and off-site work. This multi-faceted process of performing well on search engines expands very far beyond the basics of SEO. Some of the ranking factors that we can help with are:
- Thorough technical website audit and build.
- Analytics driven review of website structure.
- Content review with recommended changes.
- Image and page load speed optimization.
- Deploy OpenGraph and Rich HTML Snippets.
- Content optimization using keyword metrics.
- Links, link, links - and Local SEO links too!
- Social Media integration for an extra boost.
93% of of online experiences begin with a search engine query.
75% of all searches never advance beyond the first page of results.